Menu
kelliesmobile
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New SIM does not work and I want to cancel account and obtain PAC no.

I was sent a new SIM. It does not work. This was 4 weeks ago and I have been unable to get help.

I cannot log into my online account as I've forgotten my password and the reset code is sent to my phone, but I cannot receive the message as the SIM doesn't work.

Being so fed up with being unable to get help, I have got a new phone and an account with another company, but I want to (a) cancel my Virgin Mobile account and (b) obtain the PAC number for my old phone number so I can transfer it. This seems impossible. I have called, but am on hold for so long I doubt I'll ever get through. 

No idea what to do and all the time I'm paying for an account I cannot use and potentially missing important calls on my old number. 

I also have Virgin internet, tv and landline. Would hugely appreciate any help before I totally lose my mind over this!

Many thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM does not work and I want to cancel account and obtain PAC no.

HI kelliesmobile, I am sorry to hear about the issues which you are having with the PAC and online account. I will send you a private messgae so that we can get the onlnline account set up for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM does not work and I want to cancel account and obtain PAC no.

Hi there @kelliesmobile

Thank you for your last Private Message you sent to my colleague @Chris_W1 over the weekend; I was sorry to understand that you're having issues with setting up your online account again after we made some changes. 

The security answer it's asking for is the same answer that you provide when you speak to us by phone and provide a password to verify your identity as the account holder.  

Hope that helps - please do pop back here and let us know how you get on. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos