Menu
Angelique01
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New SIM card?

I have received messages via my mobile advising that I require a new Sim Card

yet I am unable to reach you with a response.

is this a genuine query as the number you advertised is N/A according to my mobile.?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM card?

Hi there @Angelique01

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; we are sorry about any confusion caused via these text messages. Yes - we are currently contacting our customers to advise that a new SIM maybe required due to migrating our services. 

We would have already tried contacting via letter or email if possible - did the text message advise to reply with your address/postcode information so the new SIM could be posted? 

We've been unable to locate your account from your forum information so have been unable to check your account for you. If you're still concerned, please do pop back and let us know or you can call us at anytime from your mobile on 789 or pop us a text on 07533016422 if you wish

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Angelique01
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sirs

so far I have been unable to contact you via either numbers you advised me of.

several texts to you have failed to reach you.      My Post Code is SL0 9AW and I trust this is helpful now.

thank you.    JA

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angelique01,

I'm sorry for the late reply, and to hear you've had no response from the messaging team.

Please let me know if you've still not been able to get in touch and I can pop you over a private message to get a few more details.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos