Menu
mazilufranco
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New SIM card sent to old adress

Spoiler
My name is Mazilu Francisco. .customer code [REMOVED]. Recently Virgin Media sent me a new SIM card unfortunately to my old adress ..my fault cause didn't update my details. Old card SIM nr [REMOVED]...phone number [REMOVED]. Please can you send me a new  SIM card to my new adress '' [REMOVED] " because actual card is deactivated now and I can't use my phone. I tried to get the new card but the people who live there said they got nothing.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines] 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM card sent to old adress

Hello

I have reported your post as it contains personal information and should never be posted in a public forum and is also against the forum rules. If a staff member needs this info they will send you a personal message.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
liggo65
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My father gets a text from you daily saying that he needs to replace his sim in 25 days or it will stop working and asks for his address. Sounds like a scam. Surely they have his address.  Can anyone confirm. Virgin are very kindly letting me get on with my day.

0 Kudos
mazilufranco
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for posted too many details !Yesterday  I  contacted Virgin Media team by text message and they keep asking me " Apologies for keeping you waiting, we just wanted to check if you still need some help with you query?". Of course I need help but nobody helps.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Mazilufranco 

A very warm welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that we can take a look into this for you. 

Kind regards, 

Zak_M

0 Kudos