Menu
ChrisH9
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Phone Contract

I placed an order on the 13TH June for a new Iphone 12 pro max contract. I went through all of the paperwork required to be completed and received an email said everything was good and the phone would be dispatched the next day. On the day of delivery I checked Yodel only to find you had stopped the phone from being delivered. I had no notification from yourselves that anything was wrong. When I phoned I was advised the security team needed to run some more checks. I was not at any point phoned up to clear extra security. I was then told by a rude agent that the order would be cancelled and there nothing else I could do. I then phoned up again and was advised to place another order which I did. I placed the order on the 17TH June and have still not heard anything. Every time I phone up I am told the security team will be in touch but they haven't called and quite frankly this is unacceptable. I am getting to the stage now where I am considering staying with my current provider and paying more as the service has been not acceptable. I am at a loss as to why this is so difficult. 

Kind Regards

`

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Phone Contract

Hi if I were you I would buy outright the phone of your choice then have a sim only deal with the provider that will give you the amount of data & calls you require it will work out much cheaper and easier to do, I have an arrangement were I pay £10 a month and have more data than I can use. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Phone Contract

Hello ChrisH9

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 
Very sorry that your order was delayed and you were never advised why. 
I can assure you this ins't the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 
Have you been able to find out what has happened since your post 
Gareth_L

0 Kudos