Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Free Sim Card

I finally got up the courage (I’m a complete novice) to use my NEW Free SIM card on my old mobile this afternoon.  Everything went easy, and all my contacts (4) were there, as the money I had in my account.  New technology, Its very stressful at my 74 years of age 😊 Thank you for all those who gave me help with their information on the New Free SIM card, it was most appreciated. All the best vindi62

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Free Sim Card

Thanks for letting us all know vindi62,

Pleased that everything has worked out for you and it was nice and straightforward.

Feel free to come back to our Community Forums if you have any further issues with the SIM card

All the best

David_Bn

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Free Sim Card

Hi David_Bin  This is the only place where I can get help when I get stumped, (I'm a complete novice) 😢 trying to phone Virgin for help is murder.  The last time I got lucky as somebody here advised me to phone first thing in the morning, NEVER phone in the afternoon.  I explained to the lady about this and she was sympathic, (probably being polite) and I asked her to let her bosses know that Virgin customers are not happy with them.  I told her that customers (meaning myself) also need a simple "Windows Mail" email address (with attachment capabilities) so customers can get in touch with their problems and even send screen prints of their problem.  She once again said politely she would pass this on...I think not!  All the best vindi62