Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Customer -- Concerns with delivery address for mobile sim.

I've just signed up to a Virgin Media bundle and have a QuickStart pack being sent to a local store nearby for me to collect in 3 days time.

I have completely misjudged the timings on when we are moving into our installation address and instead of it being 26th Nov, it's now 9th December. 

The biggest issue is that the mobile sim is being sent to the installation address. The current tenants do no vacate until 30th November and therefore I will be unable to retrieve the sim until atleast a couple of weeks (If it's not taken or thrown before we get there).

Can I change the address that the sim is being sent to? If so, how can I go about doing this?

Also as an additional question unrelated to Virgin Mobile, how quickly does the new internet line get connected etc? Will this interfere with the current tenants before 30th November, or will the contract that is due to be emailed to me outline the details further?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer -- Concerns with delivery address for mobile sim.

Thanks for the post SymTax.

Do you still need some assistance with this? 

We can send a replacement SIM to the address if it's not left there for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer -- Concerns with delivery address for mobile sim.

Fortunately I've managed to get in touch with the current tenants and retrieve the new SIM.

Thank you though.

0 Kudos