Menu
scoobyroo
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Account - Unable to Disable Parental Controls

I am unable to access Nvidia forums (PC graphics cards - not quite sure why this is blocked - lol) and various sites such as the National Lottery while on 4G. 

I have logged into my account and tried to switch Parental Controls off via the "Manage Services" section, but keep getting "There has been a problem completing your request, please try again later" message after I confirm my details (age tick box, etc...).

Same message for five days so far...  any ideas?  Back to EE? 🐵

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Account - Unable to Disable Parental Controls

Hi Scoobyroo, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I do apologise you're having some issues removing the content control on your services and for the delay in getting back to you. 

We'd need to have a closer look at your account and see what is causing this, the restrictions are based on your age and a check is ran through the details set up for credit scoring (a hard credit check isn't done). 

So I can help I'll need to pop you a personal message and grab some more details. I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
patcher
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am also experiencing this issue

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Patcher, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your parked order looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Can you confirm if this is in regards to your mobile service and not your Media parental controls please? 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos