Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Account - Stuck in ReCaptcha Loop

Need to setup and log into Virgin Mobile account in order to switch phone number from previous network, but can't even log into my account as it keeps telling me to confirm I'm not a robot.

Need to get on it ASAP as my previous contract with Vodafone won't be cancelled until I can put the PAC in on Virgin.

Have been waiting for a response from the virgin online 'message us' team and have been left on hold for over an hour. Am I in a queue, have i been ignored - i don't knwo if im wasting even more time.

I am not happy at all , please help! x

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Account - Stuck in ReCaptcha Loop

Thank you for your post Tola and welcome to our community.

Did you manage to sort out your PAC code with the team? 

If you still need some assistance could you please confirm if you've attempted to register the account with a different web browser or device? 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried different browsers, cleared all caches - it still doesn't work.

Nobody from Virgin Mobile has made contact with me. I was left on hold for over 4 hours via your message us service. I can't get through to a member of staff when dialling 789, I instantly get cut off. As a result of nobody helping me with my query i have now had to put my old sim back in my phone and top up another month with vodafone - costing me extra money I haven't got. I am really appalled with virgin mobile customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting us know and sorry to hear you had trouble contacting the team.

I'll pop you over a private message to pass some security so we see if we can put this through for you.

Please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos