Menu
SF5
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Never, ever been about to use any of my data!

I have never been able us any of my data, even though I have had two different phones.  I have even tried to adjust the APN settings manually but nothing has ever worked.  In my account the wrong phone is listed and I can't change it, I did ask to have it up-dated when I changed phones.  I have tried to do it for myself but my IMEI isn't recognised either.  I have spoken to Virgin agents several times about the lack of a link for data usage but just get passed from one agent to another.  I would have changed companies ages ago but I can't be sure that I won't just get the same problem with them.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
SF5
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Never, ever been about to use any of my data!

After literally years and a load of phone calls which yielded no help, it has finally been fixed................data wasn't activated at Virgin!  I find it so hard to believe that no-one had ever checked, it isn't something you can do for yourself.  I know that I asked for it to be done years ago, you just assume that it has been and, if you can't get data it must be your fault.  The supervisor tried to tell me that I had never asked it to be activated, which I know I did way back when I got my first phone that could use data as it was part of the set-up process, though this isn't something I can prove.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos