Menu
SKYEvergirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need unlimited data for short term due to broadband let down.

My daughter has moved into a student flat and she was expecting Virgin to install broadband the 1st weekend. Unfortunately this won't happen till end of month now. She only has a small amount of data on her Virgin mobile phone and data top ups are costing too much on her phone and aren't lasting. We really need her to have unlimited data until Virgin sort out the broadband but I don't know the best way to do this. Her roll over date is over two weeks away and I don't think you can change mid month. Virgin did make promises they couldn't keep and have left her out of pocket and in a bit of a difficult situation.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need unlimited data for short term due to broadband let down.

Hi SKYEvergirl,

Welcome to our community forums and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that your daughters installation has been delayed, have we advised why this is?

We certainly appreciate that your daughter needs more data until we can complete the install in the student flat. Unfortunately as this will be a package change this is not something we deal with from our community forums.

In this circumstance we would ask you to call our mobile team directly on 789/0345 600 0789 or message us on 0753 301 6422. We can certainly take a look at what we can do in the interim until your daughter is installed.

We have included a link here with what current deals are available on our Virgin Mobile at this present time.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos