Menu
Araah
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Need to speak to customer services urgently

Please someone from virgin contact my email as I can’t get my phone reconnected as the only method of contact you have given is a phone number ... after you cut off my phone. No, the 789 number and all freephone numbers don’t connect either. No, of course I don’t have a landline. I have two sick primary school children at home with me all self isolating with COVID and you cut my phone off over a missed payment of £20 during a global pandemic .. I need to call the doctors tomorrow, ... and Yes I have paid the Bill in full online and Yes I’ve reactivated my direct debit. Your wonderful customer service department just leaves me messages to call them. Somebody please help, ok had no idea how unapproachable virgin was until this issue. It’s impossible to contact you people when needed. Please reply today 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to speak to customer services urgently

missed payments are **bleep** payments.

Staff on here can take a few days to reply and can't normally deal with billing.

0 Kudos
Araah
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So this company are literally uncontactable to people isolating without a phone ? That is clearly discrimination. What do deaf people who use virgin mobile for texts do to contact customer service? This company is the worse business I have ever dealt with in 50 years of life. 

0 Kudos
Howie1949
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My wife has dementia and relies on her phone to contact me, when she is out, if she becomes stressed/worried. Virgin has sent her a new SIM card, which does not work in her old phone. Virgin have shut her old SIM down. Customer Services say they will phone her to help - BUT her phone is not working. Virgin have effectively made her house bound. Other than buy a new phone & SIM I do not know what to do.
0 Kudos
Araah
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That’s terrible for you both. What kind of people do they employ to manage customer services? This has opened my eyes to this company at least

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Araah,

Thank you for posting on the forums and welcome to the community.

I am really sorry for our delayed response and to hear of your current situation; I do hope you and both your children are feeling much better since you posted.

If you are still seeking some assistance, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to help from here.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos