Menu
hasinketi48
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need some help.. feeling like I’m getting slightly ripped off. Rlly expensive.

Hi! So in May, before they started SweetPay, I got a new iPhone XR, and I was already still in a contract, I had an iPhone 6s, and had $150 left to pay off, paid everything off. I had a $55/mo plan with 6gb with unlimited text + call, now since I upgraded to the iPhone XR, it’s $98/mo ($110 after taxes) with 7gb of data. I know I’m in a new contract, but I want a better plan. I use a lot of data, and this plan is so expensive for what it is, I tried calling and chatting and no one can help me, because I’m in a contract. Is anyone able to help me get a better deal/plan/discount maybe? I really don’t wanna pay $100 a month while the other big 3 have “unlimited”ish plans for the same price with a phone.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need some help.. feeling like I’m getting slightly ripped off. Rlly expensive.

This is Virgin UK and not connected to any other Virgin network.

As I think you are on the wrong Virgin site. I notice your prices are in $ and you mention a plan that does not exist here. Are you Canada?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos