Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need replacement SIM for payg urgently

Hi, I have been on same payg contract for years and have never registered my address with you properly or anything.  As a consequence, my replacement SIM has been sent to an old address. I have been getting texts saying replace SIM we sent you but obviously never got one.

Trying to find somebody to talk to so I can have SIM sent to new address but been going round in circles, got through on landline and was told by robot to go online and line went dead. So back here again.

Please help somebody, it's going to be cut off tomorrow apparently! Had the same number for ten years, never had to fiddle about like this before.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need replacement SIM for payg urgently

Hi RosalieBeGroovy,

thanks for your first post and welcome to forums, I can sort this out for you I will pop you over a private message asking for some details and we can change your address and get a new one sent out to you 

thanks,

Zoie

Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure what I'm meant to do sorry, shall I try calling someone again? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Look for the envelope at the top right. Click open and reply to the message.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now thanks! I just called them in the end and I got a new sim sent quickly and my phone works now. Panic over! thanks to those who helped 😁

Tags (1)
0 Kudos