Menu
H203
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Need new Sim & being charged when no calls made.

I keep being charged, even though i've not made any calls as my phone is broken.

I asked for a new Sim, but nothing has arrived two months later.  I cannot call you.

0 Kudos
H203
Tuning in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need new Sim & being charged when no calls made- now urgent.

Can someone please message me to sort this out as I am housebound and have had a letter from my doctor asking me to ring them as they are worried that they can't get in touch & need to speak to me.  This is now urgent. I've tried using Resolver, but they said to ring you directly, but I can't!

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I've put an escalation through for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need new Sim & being charged when no calls made.

Hi H203, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear your new SIM has not arrived.  I would like to take closer look at this on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Oscar1820
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I'm at my wits rend
0 Kudos
Oscar1820
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Please send it again to this account.  I couldn't sign in, but a password reset went to my email address.  I can't get into this because it's 2 step verification and virgin have been messing me about for months.  

I received another doctors letter today saying I urgently need to contact them or I'll lose my covid priority place, I don't know how much more I can take of all this I

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Oscar1820,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Could you tell me a bit more about your issue please? Your post doesn't seem to fit the original title of this thread so I just want to make sure I understand your issue correctly.

Are you having issues registering for your online account? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Oscar1820
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I couldn't remember my password for here.  To get a reminder/change it, a link is sent to my email address.  I cannot get into my email to access this link because it is 2 step verification. I can't access this because I haven't been sent a Sim card for my new phone following the loss of my old mobile phone, so can't access the verification code needed to get into my email account so I can't reply as H203. I was just explaining why it looks like I'm a  'different' user.

I asked for a new Sim months ago and I am also being charged for calls I haven't made.

I asked for a copy of what Lee sent via PM to be sent to this account, but it hasn't been, causing yet more delay in a very urgent situation.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi @H203 I have previously sent you a private message.  Do you still need our help?

Regards

Lee_R

Oscar1820
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

What do you think after reading the above?  It's been fully explained why you need to send it again.

0 Kudos