Menu
Dan201827
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need help with my virgin mobile services!

• Hello, i am having a really difficult time in getting my services back on for my mobile. I have cleared my bill and have been sent a new sim card, i installed the sim card and my services are still not on yet. Please can someone point me in the right direction to restore my services. Also i cannot call or text anyone or even virgin mobile so that is out the question. Thankyou 
0 Kudos
Dan201827
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need help with my virgin mobile services!

Whats the point being advised to use these forums when nobody even helps. Service is useless. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

This is a community forum and as the VM staff members deal with the oldest posts first can take a  few days for somebody to get back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@DJ_Shadow1966 wrote:

Hello

This is a community forum and as the VM staff members deal with the oldest posts first can take a  few days for somebody to get back to you.

Regards Mike

Unfortunately, I've had a number of posts where 789 and the text service have directed people here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dan201827, thanks for the message and we are sorry for the delayed reply. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Mobile service and we want to get this resolved for you. Can you confirm if you are still having issues with the Mobile service? If so, can you confirm if there is no overdue amount and there is an active direct debit set up on the account. Chris. 

0 Kudos