Menu
jasonsaunders66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need a new sim card

Hello i never received my sim card pack to swap over from my old sim and now i have lost all access. This was meant to be done before the 12th Aug but i have also been abroad so could not do it. Could another sim pack be sent so that i can replace my old one and get my phone working again? Tried to go to a virgin media store today but none were open in Manchester.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a new sim card

Hi jasonsaunders66,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you havent received a new Sim card.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jason,

Thank you for coming back to me, You can request a PAC code a few ways, please see below.

Text PAC followed by your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format to 65075 to receive a PAC Code from Virgin. By Phone: You can get a PAC Code by calling Virgin Mobile. To do this, call them on 789 using your Virgin handset. Alternatively, dial 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jason,

Thank you for coming back to me, You can request a PAC code a few ways, please see below.

Text PAC followed by your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format to 65075 to receive a PAC Code from Virgin. By Phone: You can get a PAC Code by calling Virgin Mobile. To do this, call them on 789 using your Virgin handset. Alternatively, dial 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos