Menu
mailashwinmenon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need a new sim card

Hi, 

I received the new sim card but it hasnt worked yet. I have followed the instructions and it didnt help. 

Is it possible for you to send me a replacement sim for the no [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

I am currently abroad and this will help me get back online as soon as I reach UK.

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a new sim card

Hi Mailashwinnenon, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that your new SIM hasn't worked, this isn't good. 

Can I ask if you activated the new SIM before you left the UK? They won't activate if you're abroad. 

The SIM cards can also take 24 hours to activate, so has this been resolved since your post? 

If not then we can certainly send another SIM to your UK address, just reply to the message I'm sending you now and we'll take it from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
mailashwinmenon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I activated the new sim while I am in India. So that makes sense that it didn't work. 

Would you be able to send me the new sim to my registered address in the UK so that I have the sim ready to go as soon as I reach back?

Thanks

Ashwin Menon

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us help with this and getting a new SIM sorted. 

Any issues with it when you get back and we can help from here 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos