Menu
Happyasapie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need a member of Virgin Mobile to call me

I need someone from Virgin Mobile to contact me.

I can't get through on the phone and the pre-programmed help subjects on the website don't apply to my issue. 

I have no idea how else to contact anyone on Virgin mobile for help.

I've emailed before and never heard back.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a member of Virgin Mobile to call me

Morning Happyaspie, 

I'm really sorry you're having some issues speaking to our mobile team and for the delay in getting in touch. 

Have you been able to speak to the team since?

If not then we'd love to help from here. Whilst we can't arrange call backs if you could expand on the issue then we'll be able to see how we can assist further. 

Thanks.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Happyasapie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, 

Thanks for your reply. I still haven't heard back from anyone.

My mum's mobile got a text message to swap her current sim with the one they've sent. So I was trying to get in touch with someone to let them know I haven't received this sim.

She's now received a follow up text saying her mobile service will be disrupted in a week if she doesn't swap sims. My mum needs her phone to be working. This situation is not helping. 

My other concern is that I bought a phone with Virgin sim for my dad at roughly the same time. But he's not been told to swap his sim. Why is that?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Happyasapie,

I am really sorry that you still have been unable to get any help with this, it is disappointing to hear.

I have popped you over a private message so I can look into this for you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Happyasapie
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

I have no private message from you.

Thanks for trying, but this whole situation in seeking help from the Virgin Team has been an absolute nightmare and an extremely lengthy process. It should not be this difficult to try and get help.

The phone system is long and only if you are lucky you get through to someone in a reasonable length of time. If not, then you get hung up on or referred to a text messaging system. Emails to Virgin customer help never gets answered, yet I always receive ones from Virgin asking me to rate the help that I never got. And this Community help...I've not used it hardly enough to make a sound judgment on but 2 weeks has gone by and still no help. Speaks for itself I think.

Mid last week I needed urgent help to block a sim and a phone that was stolen and guess what...couldn't get through to anyone to help. I was referred to the new Help via Text system which was SO slow and the guy who was dealing with me decided not to answer me until the following day! I tried to report it through my online account and the link to Lost/Stolen phone was not working, I kept getting a message saying "Opps" this page doesn't exist. 

Why does Virgin make it so difficult for someone to get help? And it's not due to "the current situation and a lot of the team working from home". It's just terrible.

And just to let you know, I finally got through to someone who's sort of helped me with both issues. 

This whole experience has left me frustrated and annoyed. And it has only pushed me to shop around with other providers and try and switch.

0 Kudos