Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Need a customer service adviser to contact me please

I have been passed around the houses this morning and NOT happy, So I would like someone to contact me please

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a customer service adviser to contact me please

Good Morning mickav1965,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with our customer services. Have you now managed to get this resolved with our team?

We would have to advise that our Community Forums are here to fix faults and we don't focus on making changes to customers packages, including cancellations,

If you are seeking to make changes to your package, please give us a call on 0345 454 1111

Thank you

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Joint the club... I've been chasing someone to contact me for months.. don't hold your breath and cancel your DD.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Darway_99

Thanks for you post on our Community Forums!

Sorry to see you've been struggling to get through to our customer service team. If you were to cancel the direct debt on your account, this would not trigger a call from our call centre as having a direct debit is optional on an account and not mandatory.

Cancelling a direct debit and exploring the possibility of not paying bills would result in services being restricted and may cause damage to your credit rating.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This is hilarious! The only time virgin contact me is when they want my money!! I don't even use the service anymore.. !!  But thanks for offering me a solution in the first correspondence I've had from you in months!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, I know how you feel... I'm only a few weeks in to my contract and it's been nothing but trouble.

If you’re still getting nowhere, ask Virgin to raise a complaint for you, then ask for a letter of deadlock.
Once you’ve got this, you can take it to to the Ofcom approved Dispute Resolution service (CEDR) who will decide on the action Virgin needs to take.

Don’t forget to let Ofcom know about the trouble you’ve had by reporting them here:
https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

So Dave... What is my recourse .. I am abroad. Won't be home for months.. .I previously changed my sim only pay monthly tariff to aim only pay as you go via telephone, the change wasn't implemented, so I have been paying for a service I haven't been using for months.. this appear s to be virgins issue not mine. Virgin aren't responding to my numerous emails, the two times is phoned I was connected to an advisor only to be disconnected instantly, both calls took over an hour to get connected to an advisor. So you can see why I am hesitant about phoning again. Why can't virgin just email me? What other recourse do I have? Thus community forum is borderline useless and the AI help chat had been taken down. What should I do? Please tell me? I've taken all reasonable action to correct the problem virgin caused.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Darway_99

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums

I'll drop you a PM so we can investigate this further, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos