Menu
Highlighted
PJGREMLIN
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NOT ABLE TO ACCESS VIRGIN MOBILE ACCOUNT

I see that other people have had the exact same problem as I am having

I have just taken the ultimate oomph package out. I have no issue logging onto my virgin media account, but when I try to log into virgin mobile it does not recognise my account details, and tells me that my email address is not recognised. It wouldn't be, Ive never registered.

I am then prompted to register, so I go through to that page and I am asked to enter my mobile number which then prompts a security question - the security question is blank. I have tried to enter my password for Virgin Media into the answer section, but it is not that - nothing works and i can't get in.

I then called the Virgin Media team to speak to someone, but after three sessions of 30 minutes plus on hold I was cut off each time.

I then used the text service who asked me to go through security, and I couldn't get through that because I have not set up a Virgin Mobile account yet and they tell me to use the password I set the account up with, but I have never set up an account.

Can someone please help me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NOT ABLE TO ACCESS VIRGIN MOBILE ACCOUNT

Hi PJGREMLIN,

Really sorry that you're having trouble with your Virgin Mobile online account, it's not what we like to hear. 

It's certainly something we can help with so I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
Highlighted
PJGREMLIN
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NOT ABLE TO ACCESS VIRGIN MOBILE ACCOUNT

thanks so much Emma. brilliant help
0 Kudos