Menu
trevm1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

NEW SIM CARD

Further to my previous post about not getting a reply to my network lock after putting in the new replacement card,and my subsequent telephone call to virginmedia only to be told I had been sent the wrong sim and a new in one would be sent out in 10 days.Well this never came but I did get an Email giving 2 new activation codes different to the ones shown on the first sim which I was sent.These are handset unlock codes not NETWORK unlock code.So the question is are the new codes for the original sim sent to me or the new sim which I STILL HAVE NOT GOT after 12 days ? As my original letter is dated 06/08/20 (although I did not get it until 10/08/20) I do not seem to be getting very far.My mobile is a samsung SGH-E250 bought from virgin a few years ago and I have never had problems with it until now.I have been a loyal customer ever since VIRGIN took over NTL and I have never been ignored until now.Will someone please contact me.Ihave also tried to get myPAC code and failed. p.s no one replied to my oroginal post(page 10).

0 Kudos