cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order is still parked

CL323
Joining in

Hello,

I ordered a new phone and sim on the 6th and it says parked as there was an issue. It says that your service team was going to be in touch with me and I am yet to receive any message. Could you please help with this as it was meant to arrive today but I'm afraid that it isn't.

The order number is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Many thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CL323

Sorry to hear you're still waiting to hear from the team following your mobile order being parked, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Depending on when the order was placed it can take a few days for the team to get in touch, with it being a bank holiday weekend this may have added additional time to this. 

Orders can be parked for numerous reasons, it may be due to issues with the details given, the credit check or the internal checks we complete. I will send you a Private Message to look into this further for you.

Rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're welcome CL323, if you need us again in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch 🙂

Rob