cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new iPhone13pro Ear Speaker faulty - how do I arrange to swap out my handset?

quantumskyline
Tuning in

I've just had my SIM swap go through yesterday on my new iPhone13 pro and started to use the new phone after waiting for it to port. I think the ear speaker is faulty on the handset as everyone is sounding very distant and tinny. How do I go about arranging to swap it out for a replacement?

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @quantumskyline

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you have a faulty phone this soon into your new contract. If you wish to have the phone replaced then you would need to have the handset you have sent back within the first 14 days of the contract, the team will then cancel the freestyle agreement you have for that specific handset. 

When this has been done they can then set up a new one for a new handset.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

So i need to cancel the contract and start a new one? Is there no simple return and replace method for faulty devices?

Seems rather over complicated.

There isn't I'm afraid as the loan agreement would need to be cancelled before another can be taken out on the number. 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Ok how do I get started with the process? Is there a link to where I need to go to organise it?

I can help you with this, i'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Please look out for the notification.

Regards

Nathan