Menu
HMB42
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Virginmedia App

Virgin Mobile app has disappeared and been replaced by My Virgin media App but am not impressed as the app cannot connect to my Virgin Mobile account will so I cannot top up my phone without putting my PC on and getting into my online account via the web.   Why was Virgin Mobile app replaced if app which replaces it does not work properly..  Better to keep old version until new version is ready.  When will the My Virgin Media app be able to connect to online mobile account so top up can happen?   

0 Kudos
HMB42
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Virginmedia App

My Virgin Media app not connecting to online mobile account so am unable to top up my phone through the app.  Very inconvenient, especially as the app it has replaced was working perfectly for top up.  When will I be able to top up my phpnr through my online mobile account  through the My Virgin Media app?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virginmedia App

Hi there @HMB42

Welcome back to our Community; sorry that you're having some issues with the new updated app currently. We've merged to two previous apps to make it easier for our customers who have both cable and mobile services from us; it means that everything will be in one app rather than different ones.

It's being rolled out to customers in stages, those who already have the mobile app will see the updates first. 

There is no reason as to why you shouldn't be able to top up via the app - everything should be exactly the same as it was before, the only change is that you can now also view your cable account via the same app. 

Once you have logged into the app and headed to the Mobile section, to buy more data, just click on the "Plan" icon

Hope that helps. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos