Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Order has been parked

I placed an order on Friday for an iPhone 11 and it says my order has been parked and that someone will be in touch? I haven’t received any emails about this nor has anyone contacted me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Order has been parked

Hi DanielleTurner, thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear there's a delay with your order. Please let me take a look and see what we can do to help. 

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No! And the truth is Danielle, you're not likely to hear from anyone either. Right now they're blaming it on backlogs due to the pandemic, Which is quite frankly a load bollocks, because Ive had this issue for years before the pandemic existed. I bet you got notification saying problem with your order, and someone will contact you in 48 hrs, It's an automated message, nobody actually sent it. If you call and select option 2 for upgrades, give them the order number and ask them to look at it for you, These are the team who appear to be still open, The others are closed. Good Luck 😉

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ps. Also another thing ive learned is when you agree to credit check during your application, and a message says you sailed through, It's not entirely correct, The number 1 reason orders get parked is you didn't actually pass the credit check,
0 Kudos