Menu
JHing
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Mobile account is not recognised

I am having some trouble with the mobile service, as when I try to log in to MyMobile none of my details are being recognised. Even when trying to reset Username/email & password, upon entering my number, name and postcode, those are not recognised by the system.

Admittedly I have missed a payment at the end of last month and have only now been able to resolve the issue, but without being certain that the account is 'active' or even able to be reactivated I won't transfer any money. In the meantime my service is cut off, so that I am unable to make&receive calls/messages, and I can't even call the 789 number.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Mobile account is not recognised

Hi there @JHing

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your online account. 

On mobile, if you miss a payment, the Direct Debit will automatically cancel. Any mobile account that does not have a DD set up, will be suspended and as such, you will not be able to access your online account or dial 789; I can only apologise about any inconvenience caused. 

On locating your account we can see that you have since been in contact with us about your account; i do hope that all has now been sorted for you. If you're still having issues with your online account or indeed anything else, please do not hesitate to get back in touch

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos