Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My ID EMAIL NAME WAS STOLEN

Someone stole my name email to set up services and I’m very upset! No I can’t call bc I live in the USA and don’t have international calls and I had to jump through hurdles just to get here and explain what happened! Remove this immediately I didn’t order services, I do not live here and need this fixed 

Hello Tanya 

Sit tight! Your order's winging its way to you as we speak. 

We're aiming to get your SIM(s) to you by Royal Mail in the next 3 working days, and we'll be delivering to: 

[REMOVED]

In case you need it, your order reference is: 100001076628197 

Here's a handy breakdown of what goes with what from your order, so you know how to match up your kit. 

Mobile Number SIM Card Number

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My ID EMAIL NAME WAS STOLEN

Not a good idea to post personal information on an open forum 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please don’t tell me about protecting someone personal Information that stole mine to order a phone services. I’m so angry that they should be exposed since they want to steal my information to open a line under my name and personal information affecting my credit and life. This has been a nightmare so I’m not here like hmm maybe I shouldn’t post their info no I’m like maybe they should be exposed bc they are a criminal. I’m LIVID 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tanya718,

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear this has occurred, I'll be sending you a PM shortly so I can get your details and have this actioned.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Remove my email from VIRGIN MEDIA FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!!! I’m tired of receiving emails for an order that has MY NAME on it in a country I don’t live on from a company I’ve never ordered from. I’ve been asking about this since June 4 2020 it’s JULY 7 2020 remove my email 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

posting someone else's info makes you as bad as them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tanya.

This isn't something we can fix. As posted in my previous reply according to gmail UK Tanya and USA Tanya are both using the same email. Gmail does not recognise dots as a difference in email addresses [https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150] therefore the crossover is occurring within the gmail systems.  I have removed the email from all accounts and will contact our customer to provide an alternate email. However, if it is confirmed by the customer to be her email and her preferred contact, there is little else we can do and you both have to report the issue to gmail.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos