Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving number from Virgin Pay Monthly SIM to Virgin Oomph Sim

Hi,

I've been with Virgin Mobile on Pay Monthly deal for 5+ years, and months ago I also took out Virgin Broadband with an Oomph package, that included a SIM as part of the package.

Have been trying for months to switch my current number from Virgin Monthly SIM to this Oomph Sim, which is part of the package.

I can then hopefully cancel my monthly SIM package as I don't need it and save some  need money. I need my original phone number for work, schools etc.

However still waiting for Virgin Oomph team to call me back, and so still paying more for this monthly SIM package.

Any ideas? Fully appreciate they are busy. Last time I called was told Oomph team have to do it and they would call back after 48hrs. 2 weeks later still nothing and still paying this monthly cost for this SIM.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving number from Virgin Pay Monthly SIM to Virgin Oomph Sim

Hi pdonnelly1979, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂 

I have seen a few posts around the Oomph SIM's lately, and it seems the team who process these are backdated, so I apologise for the delay in response you've had from them. I would be able to look into this for you though as there is nothing I could advise on here without checking the account. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving number from Virgin Pay Monthly SIM to Virgin Oomph Sim

Not a problem at all, thank you for being helpful too! 

You also enjoy the rest of your evening 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos