Menu
Sazoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving from Eir to Virgin

Hi,

I am out of contract with Eir and decided to switch to virgin. I didn't realise at first but my phone is locked to Eir. I requested the NUC to enter but I entered it in wrong at first and then my phone prompted me with the following message 'SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK'. From what I have read online I need to enter the MCK here. I have requested this code from Eir, but I'm wondering is there anything else I can do to speed up the process.

Any help appreciated!

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving from Eir to Virgin

If you are a Virgin Media Ireland customer then you need to speak to them direct.

This customer forum is run by Virgin Media UK for UK customers only & is a totally separate entity to Virgin Media Ireland.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sazoo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Didnt notice this was the UK forum - thanks for that!

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sazoo

In support of what nodrogd has advised, if you wish to contact Virgin Media Ireland via 'social media' you can do so here and you can also tweet them on @VirginMediaIE if you have twitter.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos