cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from EE to Vodafone

Tazz
Rising star

I got moved from EE to Vodafone last night noticed VoLTE showing on my phone and signal went from 3/4 bars down to just 1 bar. Did a speed test and my normal 60 meg was down to just 7/8 meg with slow web page loading. 

I did a manual network scan and could see Vodafone no longer listed and now EE was listed so confirmed I have been moved. Terrible signal now and speeds... I am out requested PAC.

Tazz

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tazz

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear you're leaving us. If there is anything we can assist with, please let us know.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Back to EE all is great 😊

I am sorry to hear you're leaving us. If there is anything we can assist with, please let us know.”

It would be helpful if Virgin Mobile would confirm that there are major coverage and speed issues on the service over the Vodafone network and detail what, if any, action is being taken to resolve the issue and by when. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nialli, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

Can you please expand on what has been happening as we are unaware of any major issues with the service? 

If you could, please detail the issue, what you have attempted so far and if you have raised this with the team for investigation. 

Thank you. 

Nat

I have posted frequently on various threads on this Forum since the Virgin Mobile migration to Vodafone network earlier this year. My 4G data speeds have dropped from 80 Mbps downloads to 1-5 Mbps wherever in the country I use my iPhone and I’m not alone - every week there are complaints from others around the country. 
Recently I’ve been corresponding with Ashleigh C at Virgin after she contacted me via this Forum. Ashleigh referred my situation to the technical team before Easter but I’ve heard nothing from them. I’ve been an NTL/VM customer since the 90s but this recent experience with Virgin Mobile and customer services feels like the end of the road for me. I’m tied to a Virgin Mobile contract until June 2023 as part of my Volt deal (O2 having poor coverage in my postcode in SE London, hence me still being on Virgin Mobile) - ideally I’d terminate the contract now and move to a different supplier

Thanks for coming back to us with your point of view @Nialli and we are really sorry that the recent migration has affected your data connection speeds.

I will check this with Ashley to see if there is any update from the issues that she logged with the mobile faults team.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks

You're welcome @Nialli and I hope that we can be in touch soon with some good news very soon.

Regards,

Steven_L