cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile

andersonglasgow
Tuning in

Changed family sim package to better deal re an annual review which better deal and cheaper. Not just they made a mess of it they now saying my next bill is new payment plus month upfront. Why? We are SIM card only as own are mobiles. Last months bill was as planned but month coming is double as said they said need to take a month up front. Been virgin mobile and. Media for years. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello andersonglasgow

Thanks for taking the time to post on the forum in regards to the recent changes made to your mobile packages and the subsequent bill, we understand the confusion this can cause.

Have you been able to view the bill via your online account to see a breakdown of the amount? When you made the changes did you ask for these to changed 'immediately' or on your next refresh date?

If it was immediately it may be that the charge for the previous tariff and the new tariff have been applied.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello andersonglasgow

Thanks for taking the time to post on the forum in regards to the recent changes made to your mobile packages and the subsequent bill, we understand the confusion this can cause.

Have you been able to view the bill via your online account to see a breakdown of the amount? When you made the changes did you ask for these to changed 'immediately' or on your next refresh date?

If it was immediately it may be that the charge for the previous tariff and the new tariff have been applied.

Rob

Rob. Don’t know what they done. If add up old and new it’s no where near the figure quoted. Example one is new £15 and old £19 and say new price plus charge up front is £24. Last month was first payments and was correct and no up front. 
Nothing adds up. We own phones and is a sim only deal so switched to another sim deal. Now next month plus upfront. 

Hi andersonglasgow, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am sorry to hear that there is a billing issue and this is not the experience which you have had. The price can increase if you have moved to a more expensive package and this would include pro rated charged. Would you be able to log into the online account to check for a part month/ pro rated charges or if there is any charges outside of your allowances? - Chris

Joe. 

this what p hones were on

52876B82-A8CB-465B-ADF6-3DCBC486352A.png

This what requested re review. Two went ok to the £15 but 2653 was an issue but made £14

39E0C44B-7360-4C9C-8903-458B6899CDA9.png

 November bill ok then this  

what is it makes no sense  

AB251291-526A-4B32-8C45-73A720559411.png

 Each time phone situation gets worse. All was to happen was plan for 3 phones to be switched to the £15  but chaos  

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @andersonglasgow 

I'm afraid you'll need to repost the photo for the £19.01 plan as it contains your mobile number which can be picked by crawlers and used for spam.

Please delete the mobile number and repost.

The other rejected image will also need reposting with your account number and the phone numbers removed

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hello andersonglasgow

Have you been able to post the new Images yet 

We are here to help and would like to get this looked at as soon as possible 

Gareth_L