Menu
Chrissa11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile

I placed an order for a new phone contract iPhone 11 with Apple watch on the 24/07/2020, the order seemed to go though and got sent an estimated delivery date of the 29th but nothing has arrived I logged into my account this morning and seen the order status is parked what does this mean ? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile

Hi Chrissa11,

Happy New Year and welcome to the Community Forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay with your order and that it's currently parked. There can be numerous reasons why an order may become parked so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Is the order still showing as parked? Please let us know if you still need help and I'll happily pop you over a message and take a look.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Chrissa11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon ,

I recently looked again and it's still saying that it's still parked could you please look into it.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chrissa11, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your parked order looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 
Usually a mobile order is parked due to -
•    Incorrect information given when processing order
•    Failed credit check 
•    Fraud check
•    System error
I can look into your order here on the forums for you, however you can also text 0753 301 6422 or call 0345 600 0789 if you need to. 
I will send you a PM now asking for some further information. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos