Menu
Georginap
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile sim complaint

I am at the end of my tether.  I have been charged for the last three years for two sim cards which I have never received.  I have requested a refund from Virgin as a. they have never been received and b. they have therefore never been used.  I have three mobile phones with Virgin which are pay monthly and completely separate to these sims.  My complaint was filed on 9th September and I have called their "call centre" ten times since then.  I am either told that a manager will call me back within 1 hour or someone will call me back within 72 hours.  Today I called and was conveniently cut off.  I have also written an email to ODR@virginmedia.co.uk email address.  Virgin are a complete disgrace and do not seem to have any "customer care".  Bearing in mind I spend over £200.00 per month with this company (also have virgin tv).  Anyone had any similar experiences and any idea what to do next.  They have left me little option but to refer this to solicitors.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile sim complaint

Hi there @Georginap 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the issues you've been having with a mobile account and for the delay in response. We are very busy and doing all we can to get to each customer on the community ASAP. 

I'm sorry to hear about these issues with these mobile accounts and that you've not had a response to your complaint, I appreciate this would be frustrating for you. 

I'll private message you now and will take some details. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile sim complaint

Not a problem at all 🙂 

All the best. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos