Joining in

No service at all ,

Beverley , East Yorkshire, England 

10 REPLIES 10

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mejulie192

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forums! Were so happy to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your phone! Have you been able to try rebooting the handset and trying the SIM in another handset? If so does the issue still occur? 

Are you able to check the coverage checker pages here for EE and here for Vodaphone? 

Thank you. 

Looks like a Vodafone problem in the area, according to their checker.

"We're aware of some network issues in HU17 9RS

There’s a problem with our mobile network in this area at the moment that may be causing issues with your service. We’re sorry if you’re experiencing any disruption, we know how frustrating this can be. Thanks for your patience. As soon as we have any further updates, we’ll let you know here."

Any news on when your service is going to work in my area otherwise may have to go else were. Sick of not been able to use phone outside.

Hi @mejulie192,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums.

I am really sorry to hear that your mobile service issues appear to be ongoing. Are you still not getting any signal at all? If so, is this only happening within one area?

If it is isolated to one area, can you enter the post code here to see if any known issues in the area are being worked on?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

All services say the have full coverage!!!

So what do i do next please

Hi @mejulie192,

Thank you for checking. To confirm, is this only occurring in the one area or are you having signal issues wherever you go? Can you also confirm what diagnostics and troubleshooting you've performed thus far?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I've not been out my area fir a few weeks now so don't know if that helps, I've tried numerous times to switch of and back on again, which does help but not for long, I've switched on -off-on mobile data, I've reset networks,  unfortunately I don't have a spare phone to test if its the sim.

Thanks 

Hi @mejulie192,

Thanks for expanding. In the area where this issue is happening, is it only occurring when indoors or outdoors too? Can you also confirm what model of handset you're using?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

It's out doors, inside i always use wifi.

and it's a Samsung s10.

Thanks