cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone calls keep cutting out

Debbie17
Joining in

I have had a problem with both my phones on my account. I have called and been sent new sims , turned them on and off , tried the sim in spare phones but still mid way through calls both phones cut out . This has only been happening the last few months 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Debbie17,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your calls from your mobile.

Is this happening on calls that you make, receive or both?

Do you have a strong or full signal, when this is happening?

Does this happen in one particular location or wherever you are?

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Debbie17,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your calls from your mobile.

Is this happening on calls that you make, receive or both?

Do you have a strong or full signal, when this is happening?

Does this happen in one particular location or wherever you are?

Regards,

Steven_L

It’s happening when we at home . The signal isn’t good , I’ve started to use WhatsApp to call but the signal isn’t great , I’ve now subscribed to a booster but this has made no difference at all

Thanks for coming back to us @Debbie17, when you say booster do you mean one of our WiFi pods? 

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes , a plug in device with a monthly subscription 

Did the team advise that this would help with your mobile phone signal? 

The pod would only help improve your WiFi connection not mobile phone services?

Regards,

Steven_L

No they didn’t but I’m mainly concerned with our phones that keep cutting out 

Thanks for coming back to us @Debbie17, that would be an issue with the signal strength in your area. When did this issue start happening? Do you know if you have been migrated over to our services via the  O2 network?

Regards,

Steven_L

I really don’t know, we have been customers for many years but the last few months we have had problems with broadband and especially both our mobile phones , they just cut out mid way through calls , in fact all our family mention it now so they are all aware as it’s happened many times during our calls

I would be happy to take a further look both of these issues for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L