Menu
Trefgirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile network not available

I have a new Samsung A32. I left the uk on Saturday and since then it has not connected to a network. I have tried phoning Virgin to get them to set it up. They said they had but it still doesn't work. I have followed advice online _ turned it off and on again, taken sim out and put in again, tried selecting available networks. I c

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile network not available

Hi Trefgirl, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your unable to get any signal since leaving the UK. Unless roaming is activated before leaving the UK, there isn't a guarantee that it will work. 

We can certainly double check things at this end for you although I will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos