cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile log in details not recognised

C_black0
Tuning in
  • I am looking to upgrade my plan since prices are going up and the plan I am on is no longer worth the money I am paying.

When attempting to log in to my account, all of my details are not being recognised down to my surname, phone number and postcode- all of which I know are definitely correct! The only piece of information I don't know is my password, but I can't reset this without the above info! Other pieces of info I can't access are my area reference and account number because I'm unable to recover my account at all. It's a bit of a vicious cycle.

I am going on holiday later this month so need this sorted ASAP since my current plan does not have enough data for me to use when abroad.

I've noticed that this is a really common problem for many over the years, but not sure if it's still a popular issue. Is anyone else still having this problem in 2023?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kain,

Yes, I have managed to log in and change my plan using the link. I didn't change any input information or do anything differently from a few days ago so not sure how I managed it!

Thank you for being on hand to help.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @C_black0,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account!

Have you previously had access to your account? Have you previously registered for an online account?

If you have, have you taken a look at our Login Issues page to see if this can help you access your account?

Please take a look and let us know how you get on so we can help further if needed. 😊

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina,

I would check that link if I could, but because I am also on Virgin broadband, it is unreachable. I imagine it is down anyway because of the amount of traffic right now. I will check again when the internet comes back, but I am sure I tried every link on that page yesterday.

Thanks,

Claire

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response C_black0,

Are you still facing the same issues today?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain,

Yes, I have managed to log in and change my plan using the link. I didn't change any input information or do anything differently from a few days ago so not sure how I managed it!

Thank you for being on hand to help.

Glad Kain was able to help with this issue @C_black0 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs