Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Mobile log in account not working

Hi. All week so far I’ve tried , from various devices .... it just will not log into mobile account .the “hard at work” msg shows .  A friend also has the same issue . 

I also wanted to change to new deals but that also won’t as comes back to the “oops  hard at work” msg 

please advise ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile log in account not working

I have called up and told its working there end. however im even on laptop now so not an apple device and it still does not work. im running out of ideas now.  so if anyone has or knows a way please help 🙂

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

You are not alone. If they say it is working their end, have they not wondered why customers cannot reach them?

I got to the sign in page this morning but when I inserted my details it said there was an error, not a error with my details but just an error. I have just tried again and my Safari browser says it cannot find the login page. As a communications company, Virgin should learn how to communicate.

What is happening, Virgin? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Bumping this thread up, because I have been unable to log in for a whole week now.

Come one VM this is ridiculous!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I have been the same which then leads me to call virgin. It seems to be working this morning still no information on my new handset 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I have not been able to view it since I got my new handsets delivered. The text mrssage service is rubbish 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I agree about the text service being rubbish. I have written about my experience with the text robot elsewhere. Robot Dim admits to be learning its trade but, sadly, appears to be still at nursery school when it needs to have at least applied for university. 😖

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rebecca10, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm very sorry you've been having some trouble logging in and an issue with your order, this isn't good. 

Can I ask what you need from your online account and we'll see if we can help? 

In regards to the online account if yourself @ahrbee, @rodgerglover and @Albow can all pop me a personal message so I can grab some details to get this raised with our tea and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I’ve just tried again now and still no joy ... 

I want to changed the three sim deals I have to a better offer now with the Black Friday deals it’s far more better for the kids ! But unable to log on to see what’s what , can’t track what going on either ... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Rebecca10, 

We have raised this with our team to look into as a few are having the same problems. 

If you see a deal online you wish to discuss then call us on 789 / 0345 6000 789 and we can help from there in the meantime.

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos