cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile legacy issues

BossNey
Joining in

I am trying to find out how long is left on my virgin mobile handset agreement. I just keep getting passed from.Virgin to O2. Neither seem to have the answer or are willing to help Mr with my question. It is regarding the handset agreements not tariff

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it's handset then it definitely is Virgin. 

O2 only took on the airtime contract

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello BossNey

Really sorry to hear of the problems experienced getting the details for your handset loan, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and are happy to help.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

bobcleveland
Joining in

Hi I'm having the same issues, I'm being charged by virgin for a handset I think but can't get through to find how much I owe, seems like I'm still being charged for handset and airtime even though I cancelled a year ago when it swapped to o2

Hey bobcleveland, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this, also a warm welcome to the community.

Only the airtime charge went over to O2 not the handset loan.

I will send you a DM so, we can send your agreement out.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?