Menu
Wattie
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mobile default

Missed one payment phone up gave bank details again thought nothing of it then got a letter from virgin saying where passing my account to firm to claim money so phoned up paid balance of thought that was it 7 months later found out I had a default notice on credit score tryed to contact virgin about this waste of time now credit score is affected not happy 

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile default

Hi Wattie,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with regards to your credit score concerns. I'm sorry that you've had trouble with payments in the past and this has resulted in a default on your credit file.

If you received a letter advising that your overdue balance was being passed to a debt collections agency, it would normally indicate that several payments had been missed and we'd been unable to discuss this with you. If this remained unpaid, a default would be added to your credit file as per standard procedure. If you're certain that this is a mistake, please contact our dedicated team at creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk so they can take a closer look for you and work to remove any incorrect flags.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Wattie
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When I found out I paid the balance in full the so never missed that many you college made a mistake and now I’m suffering for that 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply 

If you believe there is incorrect information appearing within your credit file, we ask that you contact the team on the email address provided by Rachael.

You will need to include details of the flags/ defaults that you would like to query and evidence that these are incorrect. 

The team will review the information and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you

Nat
0 Kudos
Wattie
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rachel for the email address 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Wattie, I will pass your thanks on to Rachael. 

Take care and all the best. 

Nat
0 Kudos