Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile data issues

Hi everyone  i am having issues with my mobile data when i am trying to acsess my online betting accounts , The betting account apps work perfect using my home wifi but if i am not in the house and try to use the apps when i am using my mobile data . the apps are failing to open and i keep getting the failed to connect message , I  have tried all of the troubleshooting guides etc but still no joy , when i put my old BT sim card back into my phone the apps work  . is there anything i need to do to fix this issue

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile data issues

Hi williebhoy61,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you're having some issues accessing certain sites, have you checked the phones parental control settings?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That was what the problem was . it is now fixed but it should not happen Virgin mobile should advise you when you join that you need to phone to get the settings changed
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear this has been sorted williebhoy61,

I'm sorry if the parental control settings were not made aware to you in beginning.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@williebhoy61 wrote:
That was what the problem was . it is now fixed but it should not happen Virgin mobile should advise you when you join that you need to phone to get the settings changed

They can be changed from your online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks