cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile contract from Oomph bundle won’t log in

LHall32
Settling in

We had an unlimited SIM deal as part of an Oopmh bundle which we have now changed from so I need to change to a new SIM deal. I can’t get a PAC code to keep the number because it says we have chosen to end our contract without switching but I can’t sign into the account through any means. Can’t reset password etc as it says something wasn’t quite right, even though all the details are correct. I feel like we never had a Virgin mobile account as it was all set up through the tv/WiFi package but I can’t create a new account either. I have no way to sign in but want to keep the phone number. 

8 REPLIES 8

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LHall32,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some complications with your Virgin Mobile package. Would you mind clarifying what it is that you're looking to do? Are you wanting to change to a different tariff, or are you saying that you want to take the number to a different provide with the PAC?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

We would be happy to take out a sim deal with virgin again but it won’t let me sign up for a new sim without logging in. I can’t log in to an account as I says sorry - that’s answer wasn’t quite right whatever I put it. 

I also tried to sign up for on with a different email address, but can’t go through unless I include a PAC code. 

Hi @LHall32,

Thanks for expanding. Are you looking to upgrade/change the current tariff on your existing SIM card, or are you looking to take out an additional SIM card/deal with us?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I just want to take out a sim only deal that will enable my son to keep his phone number. I’m assuming it would be an ‘upgrade’ if we can somehow gain access to the account? 

Hi @LHall32,

The Oomph bundle you're relating to with be a SIM only deal, but what I'm trying to clarify is if that Oomph SIM card is what you want to change the deal on to something else that isn't Oomph, or if you're asking for an additional second SIM only deal along with it?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Keep this SIM only and change the deal. 

Hi @LHall32,

Thanks for clarifying. If you reach out to our retentions team on 0345 6000 789 (or 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset), they'll be able to look into and outline what deals and options are available for you. They can also assist with any problems you have accessing your online account.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team