Menu
Highlighted
MrTedd
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile calls cutting out

Hi, when I call my partner through mobile, who is on EE, my calls simply cut out after 10 seconds or so. If I then try whatsapp and call, its fine, although with worse quality. All other calls to family and friends seems fine,they may not be with EE if this is the issue. I have an s9+, she has an s8, all updated. I need to figure this out ASAP otherwise I will cancel my new deal with VM.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile calls cutting out

Hi MrTedd, thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear you've encountered this issue. It's a strange one with it being just the one number. There's no wider issues with our network & EE - we actually still use some of their infrastructure to provide our service. 

I'll be happy to take a look over your account & see if there's anything we can do to help, so will send a PM shortly requesting some details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom_F

0 Kudos
Highlighted
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile calls cutting out

I'm presuming the EE user in this equation is also only having problems with calls from you?

It'd be interesting to know whether the network mode makes any difference - so the EE user, whether they're on WiFi calling, 4G calling or indeed a non-4G area.

There's an EE conference call number you could also try test calls to, just to further narrow this down. I won't put it on here, but if you want to give it a go, feel free to PM.

0 Kudos