Menu
WendyRoberts
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Your Account

Trying to access my elderly fathers account for him (mobile phone), we have tried both email addresses as he is confused and can't remember which email he originally set up the account with and struggling with passwords. When I try to reset or register I get an "ajax error"?????  I have tried everything but no success. He can access his Virgin Media account fine, although he has become really really nervous using his computer and on line fraud. In fact he said he has not logged into his Virgin Media Account for a VERY long time.

All he wants to do is to upgrade his mobile as he is SIM only and the phone he's currently using is positively ancient, and he desperately wants to join family Zoom or WhatsApp..

Can anybody help us????

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile Your Account

Is it just the handset he wants to upgrade as I'm pretty sure Virgin don't do them now without an airtime contract as well.

Virgin handsets on contract work out more expensive in the long run. If he can afford it best to buy outright. There are some really good handsets that do what he wants at very reasonable prices.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Your Account

HI WendyRoberts,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the online account. 

I am unable to locate a Mobile account from your forum profile. 

I do wish help resolve the online account issue. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos