cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Upgrade phonecalls

Garyukshef
Tuning in

I am getting multiple call every day about upgrading my mobile phone. I made it quite clear when I got the first call that I wasn't interested but the calls are continuing. The callers are very loud and insistent and seem to be so obsessed withtheir script they don't listen to my answers. I am reluctant to block the number in case at some other point I might be interested in a call but not now

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Garyukshef

Sorry to hear of the phone calls received regarding upgrading your mobile phone, we understand the frustration these calls can cause.

Have you been able to log into your Virgin Mobile online account and update your preferences to No sales calls? Once changed, please be aware this can take up to 28 days to action.

Rob

• that will mean getting no marketting communication not really what I was after, I would prefer email only but this is not an option, I guess I just have to block the phone number

That would work also but the sales teams do sometimes use different numbers so some calls may still be received Garyukshef.

Rob

Less aggressive marketing would be a better solution

We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to the team, we're always looking for ways to improve the overall service and experience our customers receive.

Rob