Menu
JoeKing1VM
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Sticky thread suggestions ๐Ÿค”

Virgin Media staff why don't you make  new threads and make them a sticky and lock it ๐Ÿ”.  These threads would be based on particular service issues each. These can be update by the staff with updated info, at least this way there's ร  point of call with said information fo people experience difficulty. Here a few examples. In/outbound calls no audio on connection.

Call connects without ringing and drops connection.

WiFi calling

5G not connecting to 5G network even if your in a 5G know area.

Slow data speeds now on Virgin / Vodafone.

Just an idea as there needs to be an acknowledgement from Virgin on these problems and others.

This at least should lead to a first point of contact on said issues for customers with problems, as all relevant information Q & A  should be posted

Just my 10 cents worth  or moaning I guess ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Joe

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Sticky thread suggestions ๐Ÿค”

Hi @JoeKing1VM

Thank you for your post regarding mobile sticky threads for common problems, I understand this would make it easier to search for solutions to problems that occur regularly.

I shall pass on your feedback regarding this now.

Many thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
JoeKing1VM
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Sticky thread suggestions ๐Ÿค”

Serena thank you for putting this across to the team.

As there are issues some over a year old that customers are still experiencing to this day and it June 2021 now.

Many of us keep repeating ourselves when helping others on here as there's no main topic (sticky) on that matter, just lots of threads on the same problem or similar.

Now if you need help in deciding which topics needs a sticky I'm sure between myself and other members on here we can draw up a list.

Also here's another issue London unground Wifi connection problems with and without the Virgin app. There ร  work around in the many threads here.

Time and time the common problem which Virgin are clearly aware off aren't filtered down to the customers. 

Thanks again 

Joe

0 Kudos