cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Signal

Izzymud
Joining in

I am on the EE network and the signal is just non existant. I can't make or receive calls in my house lucky if i have 1 bar. 3 bars at most jn my area. On your tv adverts you claim to be the best UK network, that is just a lie!! I want to terminate my contract as it has been no use to me for the past year and i wont be keeping it for the next two year when it is not fit for purpose.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assume you are with Virgin which running on EE, well that will be changing soon as Virgin move on to Vodafone.

However you don't make it clear if you are actually Virgin or EE. If the latter you are in the wrong place.

All networks claim they are the best in some way, something that should be taken with a pinch of salt. However, no network claims to have perfect signal in every nook and cranny of the UK. 

As to terminating your contract, I have no idea what terms you are on but wanting to leave when you have been using it for 12 months won't cut it. That's what the 14 day cooling off period was for!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assume you are with Virgin which running on EE, well that will be changing soon as Virgin move on to Vodafone.

However you don't make it clear if you are actually Virgin or EE. If the latter you are in the wrong place.

All networks claim they are the best in some way, something that should be taken with a pinch of salt. However, no network claims to have perfect signal in every nook and cranny of the UK. 

As to terminating your contract, I have no idea what terms you are on but wanting to leave when you have been using it for 12 months won't cut it. That's what the 14 day cooling off period was for!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thank you for your reply, do you know when the switch might happen? I was with Vodaphone before and signal was brilliant.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Between now and January I believe, but I haven't seen a definitive schedule.

Hi @Izzymud,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear you've been having some signal issues lately. How long has this been ongoing for? Is it only within your home that you seem to have this issue?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!