Menu
peter411
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Phone

For the last 4 weeks my outgoing Voicemail message has been blocking any incoming phone calls on my mobile phone, though I can still make outgoing phone calls, not only that, but whilst I can send some outgoing text messages, I can't receive any incoming text messages.

I only discovered this following a tip off from one of my customers informing me about this, when he phoned me on our landline phone, so for how long this has been happening since the lockdown began, when, I do know that Virginmedia's mobile phone service, (which, I suspect is the cause of the fault, either that or, their new SIM card is), was working perfectly OK beforehand.

So any help, or, advice thereby enabling me to rectify this would be appreciated please?

As it's like trying to get blood out of a stone contacting Virginmedia.     

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Phone

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your voicemail peter411.

Please could you try to turn off your voicemail by following the below steps and then see if you can receive text messages when this is down.

Log into your online account, goto About My Plan > My Services > switch voicemail OFF 

Please give this a try and let me know if works without the voicemail being active.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos