Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone Repair

Chezmoi30p
Tuning in

Chezmoi30p_2-1650051149732.png

So where is this "tracking page"?

And Yes, I've tried to CONTACT US. All that does is to drive you round in ever-decreasing circles until you eventually end up in the place you started.

Why do I get the distinct impression that VM don't appear to really want your repair? Their website "instructions" seem to put every hurdle possible in the way of:-
a) getting the faulty phone to them
b) allowing you to see any progress of the repair.

Disappointing to see that this observation has been made on this board before, and even more disappointing that notheing seems to have been done about it.

If all this sounds peevish and frustrating - then that's because it is 😭

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chezmoi30p,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you haven't been able to track your repair, so I can help and have a look into this for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chezmoi30p,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you haven't been able to track your repair, so I can help and have a look into this for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.