Menu
MS141
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Network Very Poor

Hello,

For the past week my Network signal has been very poor with just 1 or the 2 bars and the Internet Data Connection has been atrocious. Intermittent connection with disconnections at random times.

The same problem is occurring with my spouse's phone.

Coincidentally, this has only started happening since we decided to change our Monthly Sim Only plans with Virgin.

If this could be please looked into as it is having an effect with our normal day to day activities.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Network Very Poor

As you have changed your plans then there is a very real possibility that you have been moved off EE and onto Vodafone.

Might be worth checking Vodafone coverage in you location

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
MS141
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response.

The new plan hasn't yet started. It will be starting on my refresh date which is in 15 days.

I've checked the network coverage for Vodafone and it is meant to be absolutely fine in my area. (Checked EE too and that too is meant to be fine).

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still a possibility. If you do a manual network search and you see EE listed but not Vodafone, you have been moved.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
paulchambers061
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

More than a possibility. When I changed my contract earlier this year the move from EE to Vodafone was instantaneous, it didn't wait until my refresh date.

0 Kudos